Value Update (4/16/2024)

These people have no common sense, how does it even come up in your head to trade a limited stock knife with only 600 copies for a spectrum… it’s so ridiculous and stupid. I just can’t fathom it.

7 Likes

the sad reality of the current state of trading

10 Likes

i mean, it’s been like this for a while now

5 Likes

Honestly grimsley set needs a big drop too, is too high

6 Likes

Noooooooo
This value updated honestly I hate
I know it is the true values what people giving now but these should not be so less
People have to be when up so yeah ig at least now people will learn and start to value their limiteds
But honestly now no one will give them for more so yes axe will kill medalist too soon

5 Likes

Hehe people gonna suffer like dipshits :smiley:

7 Likes

So sad, but it’s all the result of community’s stupidity, no one cares about rarity. Stupid brainless community.

11 Likes

Brutal.

Did my part, I guess :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Wasn’t enough.

6 Likes

Don’t hate me but shouldn’t axer rise??? I mean if it’s pulling these overpays it clearly shows that it’s worth more in the trading community :woman_shrugging:t3: (Pls pls pls don’t come after me limited lovers​:sob: this is just an observation)

6 Likes

You wanna know what I think? alr here we go (this is not meant to disrespecte Jesse or the value changers, Just my opinion), FIRST OFF, I just wanna say, that this is the WORST upt ever, and I feel that this is very unfair and inaccurate. This is why: Instead of lowering the best frickin knives in the game by 10 MILLION! why don’t you just raise the the only knife causing problems? Hmmmmm oh ya, AXER! why don’t instead of just lowering the best knifes in the game, Raise the knife that’s causing the underpays. Becuase people say “oh, well fey never gets its value”. Well guess what buddy, I dont know I person in there write mind who would trade feys slycer for 2 fae? but I do know people who will trade it for axer… SO RAISE AXER, instead of ruining the most iconic knifes of STK, its honestly starting to ruin the game. Becuase I dont know about anyone els, but I definitly think that crim, fey and meda are PART of STK. 2nd off know that fey is 3.5mil, guess whats gonna happen?.. People are gonna start wanting 2 fey for axer… Then all limiteds lower AGAIN, hmmmm this sounds kinda fimiliar… hmmmm… like it happend alr… OOHHHH YAAA!!! WOC20! ya thats write woc20, formerly 19mil (rarest knife in game) lowerd all the way to 1mil and even know it struggles to get its value. THATS what is gonna happen to crim, fey and meda. 3rd off, people gonna be MAD (like me) becuase some people inventorys (like mine) have gone from 20mil to 7 mil, in ONE UPDATE!!!

Jesse and value changers, to save from argument and people rageing, pls consider makeing the limiteds there former values, and Just raise axer. It will result in happyness instead of rage. No one will get mad at a raise.

Thats what I think.

8 Likes

so where do you guys see the future of the trade system? From looking at the data provided in order to increase any of these values people will have to utilize demand trading or trend trading at this point. But that was already an issue with manipulations. The fey situation everyone seen that coming for a few months. I honestly see now with these lowered values people will trade and stockpile them then attempt to force raise them.

5 Likes

Honestly I agree with you axer shoulda rose🤷🏼‍♀️. Or at least it should been a small drop for limited and a small rise for axer to make it even that way

6 Likes

Cool update but some people will understand wrong and they will think that it dropped so much and they will not even offer axe r for fey

5 Likes

Bro I traded 2 crim and 1 axe r for fey slycer I lose 5M
Why you drop it so much? Why not 7M

6 Likes

raise pog20 to 100million

5 Likes

this is certainly unfortunate, but I believe it’s a temporary situation.

fey was able to get 2 axe r and add, but now can only get one
crim was also able to get axe r and add, but now can’t get even one
people who have these will not want to trade them for just 1 or 2 axe r

this will make limited items harder and harder to find and eventually make them overpaid and raise again.

6 Likes

Yes and also they did not decrease c Alfred and c doc
They should just increase axe and take back feyyyyy crimson and medalist to their original value
I don’t understand… What is the problem in making axe 10m?
Rather than making fey 3.5m make axe 10m
You guys not only destroy limited you are making the rich poor
There are people have 8 fey and their value of inv was asking 100m but because this update the value drop less than 50m
Better increase axe and take the limiteds back to their original prize

5 Likes

Ummm, u guys forgot to raise riley and Lucia :disappointed:

5 Likes

It is kinda a shame but it looks like now axe r is going to be even more better. I have already seen people trading fey for axe r solo. However I think it was deserved so I would say it was a good change and it is more accurate now. I hope that Lucia and Riley raise though

5 Likes

@Jesse I think you should have another podcast about this topic that people can listen to so you can voice your opinion about this and the value list to. I think many people are angered by this by the lowering of the limiteds which is understandable. Maybe whenever you got time to host one :+1:

6 Likes