Value Update (4/16/2024)

I find it incredibly interesting to watch the fall of limiteds occur. Once we removed the proof requirement, we were able to finally put these items at the values they actually get in trades. We even did testing in the trade server to be sure that these were correct.

I’m interested to hear what you guys think about this update. There seems to be a mixed response to it, some people hate it, some people love it. Personally, I hate to see limiteds drop to these low values when realistically, they should be worth a lot more based on their scarcity.

Hopefully this will be a wake up call to owners of these items to stop trading their items for completely shit lowball offers.

9 Likes

These items should absolutely be more respected but people neglect rarity and only care about the look of a knife

12 Likes

yeah but those items really needed a drop

10 Likes

they have been receiving very low offers for a long time

7 Likes

9 Likes

Accurate and very necessary. Big step for an accurate list that will well-inform every new trader on what gets what.

9 Likes

Well I think it’s a good thing these items dropped, now these braindead owners can see the consequences of their actions.

8 Likes

Thing is, they should absolutely be in the massive millions, but aren’t because people decide to go for less because a few dudes said so

9 Likes

It’s personally heartbreaking to see limiteds drop at that amount, but because of the community and their decisions to trade them off for lowballs, it was only inevitable to occur at some point. There are many benefactors as to why this happened like the one listed above, but it would indeed be very excruciating to list out all the reasons. Overall, this just helped out with accuracy and nothing more. We followed the community’s standards, but they obviously do not seem too pleased which I saw coming.

7 Likes

Currently I agree because currently the items have really been on the fritz for some time but axis reaper must drop also it kills all the limited!!!

8 Likes

Love the way you worded this :rofl:

6 Likes

That’s so true!!! Like axe r lol

5 Likes

agreed ^ accuracy is the most important thing tbh

7 Likes

this is rlly a shame, never thought most limiteds would be this low lol, most traders nowadays just dk what they’re doing

8 Likes

I personally think new value are w but fey should be 3.250m
Raise cold clucky
Screenshot_2024-04-16-16-53-11-447-edit_com.roblox.client

6 Likes

okay mr brokie :crazy_face: :crazy_face: noob

5 Likes

yeah vax but those items needed a drop, they have been receiving a lot of axe r lowballs (most of the times)

5 Likes

chrissy ur a brokie!!!

5 Likes

9 Likes

you’re a damn brokie you stinker

4 Likes