Would cherished heart be a fair trade for brutostein?

I want to trade cherished heart for brutostein and as far as i know i would lose 25k for that but then everytime ive tried no one accepts i dont get whats wrong

1 Like

It is fair, cherished only ever pulls 100k, but the problem is demand. It’s hard to trade newer stuff for older stuff. So try and trade cherished for anything old like devo cold heart Cupids bow etc, then trade that for bruto

2 Likes

Alrighty, thank you!

2 Likes

Values are incorrect - they don’t update or the value changers aren’t in the loop -

2 Likes

I agree with Princess Josie - value wise it is fair but it is harder to trade anything from 2024 for older items. You might have better luck with c bea or divine cupid. Bruto is hard to find.

3 Likes

values seem very correct considering we’re always in trading servers, the trading channel and value requests channel trying to determine what stuff is worth :grin: idk why you’re convinced we’re only raising items we like lol.

3 Likes

I just don’t see anyone trading Bruto for cherished -

I don’t see any interest in cherished at all

Limited killers are difficult to trade for esp those that have only appeared once - bruto/frosty/nutcracker etc - half the battle is finding someone who has it… Usually NFT unless offering overpays or other older items as was said above

Cool
Killer actually

1 Like