Who is florgan

As u guys may know there is a guy named florganborscht1 who is hella overpaying for no non duped limiteds and is especially giving trending spectrums
I was bored and started to make some search on him and found out his roblox acc got created in september 2023 and his discord in march 2024 (he never sent a single message)
Finding that made me think abt how he got all those spectrums to overpay like that and i ended up with 2 theory
1st theory:
Maybe a duper but there is very low chances because every spectrums he is giving are legits and as far as i know dupes cant be stacked
The 2nd theory that seemed me more possible was that he is maybe a dev or a cm trying to revives limiteds
Arguments:
Yeah i know it looks mad crazy but when u looks closely u see that he is always getting new fresh spectrums without being losing anything and all of them arent (or doesnt seems) duped
Thats why i started to think he was maybe a dev or a cm or something similar that try to create a hype around limiteds seeing trading is slowly dying by making news copies of spectrums with 10k + copies which wont really change the rarity of the item
50 more to a 10k copies is nothing but 50 more to a 600 wouldve been huge
Anyway i just wanted to share that with you if you love mystery and conspiracies u will prolly like that post
( i just do supposition im not sure of anything )

5 Likes

Maybe he is duper because as you said he is looking for non dupe items maybe because he knows dupe can’t be stacked
Idk but yeah you can let the moderators @Fezco know so they can check his trade logs
Or it can be a person who buys with real money and then sell
So yes if it’s legit then nothing bad but if the user is doing anything against rules he should be brought to the notice of the mods

3 Likes

Maybe but as i said if he was a duper how could he get loads of news spectrums which can be stacked
He had 0 snow 1 axe and cameback with 7 of each a hour later

4 Likes

That’s called, usd buying, not duping, duping is already patched

4 Likes

Me.

@florganborscht1

3 Likes

2 Likes