Who has that secret knife?

I have never seen a talon of talent in my entire life. I wonder if it is real or not. What do you guys think about it and if it is really in the game, what should it get?

7 Likes

It’s a knife that was only given out as a prize to the winners of Halloween Havoc contest.

There are only three winners of the Halloween Havoc Contest, and therefore only three Talons of Talent in the game, and so it’s no wonder this knife is so rare.

9 Likes

i have a knife so secret that i can’t tell you about it hehe

8 Likes

The YouTuber “TheAceXryder” makes a lot of killers for STK, I think he made Armen the eternal, but I do know that he made Scaphros the searing. He was awarded the Talon of Talent. and the most rare title in the game which is “Chaotic”. But he posted a few videos about the talon and even recorded it when Zach gave it to him.

7 Likes

Also, The Talon of talent is not the rarest knife because the eye puzzle In the lobby is yet to be solved and there were actually 38 knifes released during the summer update but no one found out about the last one. There for no one in the game owns the knife and there are most likely a very small amount of them claimable.

7 Likes

there are 3 talon of talents so it is hella rare

7 Likes

tell noob dont be shy

7 Likes

dance-happy
skill issue

8 Likes

Realest reply ever lmao :grinning:

7 Likes

www.stkvalues.com is a decent website

6 Likes

Interesting things :wink:

6 Likes

@Chrissy Sup little noob

7 Likes

ur a lil noob, lil noob :smirk_cat:

9 Likes

I know who have it and also saw it myself.

7 Likes

where?? I wanna check it out too

6 Likes

yes, halloween contest winners pretty cool knife.

6 Likes

you it was the prize for the winners of the halloween havoc contest

6 Likes

4 actually considering Jesse also has one

6 Likes