What's your opinion on sham?

yo what’s up guys! As we already know the st. Patrick’s update is coming and the community is very hyped.
What is your opinion on knives that belong to old updates such as Scimitar shamrock or fae’s lament?

3 Likes

My opinion about sham is: sham is a really good knife. I think 225K is the perfect value for this knife. So make it stable.

5 Likes

Shamrock scimitar is actually a pretty decent knife having its gold trail and coins and clover effects its huge blade and has a pretty decent hit box so i definitely think it should raise

6 Likes

Sham is one of the oldest of the 3 spectrums you could buy in gems during events in late 2021- mid 2022. The 3 in question being dds, hs and sham. I believe that since dds and hs are uplifed, sham deserves to be uplifted too. However, it should not under any circumstances end up like polter scythe. Any value between 250k-300k should be suitable for sham. It’s also underrated and has a very cool design, and it was the only knife with a gold trail that could be obtained by everyone. Its effects are unique too, only belonging to pog and otr. Anyways, point is it should raise for a bit more and finally stabilise.

7 Likes

Shamrock is cute, I think it’s about darn time it’s getting a raise!! :sob: I think it overshadows other items like Axef (which is also adorable and has great range), but that’s just me

7 Likes

Not only that, but it’s also one of the few knives which I think is designed uniquely and unavailable on the Roblox catalog as well, which truly and significantly further adds on to its rarity and value.

6 Likes

It’s a nice item, it’s currently getting what it deserves in my opinion.

5 Likes

I don’t know how high sham will raise, but I have a feeling that 125k is very underrated.

5 Likes

it has raised to 225k as per our last value update.

4 Likes

Sham is the best st paddys :hocho:

2 Likes