Whats your opinion on radiant heartseeker, should it be getting axer?

Personally, I think radiant desire is cooler, but I think that radiant heatseeker is overrated

8 Likes

Radiant Heartseeker shouldn’t get as high as AxeR, imo. It is expensive + limited, for that the value is somewhat understandable, but not as high as AxeR. I’d say maybe around 2.5M is good enough. Feel free to discuss.

7 Likes

I agree, I think te fact it had rose 500k is kind of dumb, it’s a little overrated right now

7 Likes

Radiant heartseeker probably deserves it’s current value more than axe r deserves it’s own. If duping has been solved and no one is duping heartseeker than it is def WAY more rare and valuable than Axe R and should probably take it’s place in value. Axe R experienced duping for sure and shouldn’t be at the value it is now.

9 Likes

Agreed, it raised way to much way to quick

7 Likes

I think it’s a bit overvalued, but that doesn’t change the fact that it sold for 150k coins, so I think it deserves a high value.

7 Likes

Radiant Desire is actually the one that should be getting AxeR. There are likely more copies of Radiant Heartseeker compared to desire because of its high price tag and perceived rarity. Little bit of backwards thinking but the common trader thinks - higher price tag = rarer item when it is really - less copies = more rare (should be higher value)

7 Likes

WOW, Fezco!, I’m a huge fan of your YouTube channel bro, thx for your opinion! and I agree.

6 Likes

Thanks for watching my vids! :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

anytime bro, amazing content deserves support :grin:

6 Likes