What would you do in this situation?

Let’s say, hypothetically, you are a trained Black-belt martial artist who have trained in every single martial arts style, and are in a 2v2 fight in a large skyscraper in New York, America, with several projections of your friend’s deceased father guiding you and your teammate, your teammate is commonly known as “The Dread One” and keeps his head ablaze at all times, and can create ripples in space itself to create black holes and summon volcanoes, spikes, meteors or cause the very oxygen to be set ablaze, your opponent’s team consists of a cosmic titan, capable of any feat imaginable, and in constant search of utter destruction of life in order to please the ones above him, and the very embodiment of revenge and justice itself, an organism beyond our biology, clad in leather and brandishing spikes, wearing a chain that constricts any guilt that leaks from your soul, and capable of eating your sins and spitting them aback to create hellish attacks. What would you do in this situation.

6 Likes

I ain’t Reading a lat

7 Likes

Do I have any powers besides knowing martial arts?

6 Likes

You can shoot beams of Energy from your hands

6 Likes

But what does that matter if this guy can basically manipulate space and time? I feel like no matter what here I’m losing. Even if I’m a master of martial arts, and have energy attacks, I’m screwed. Unless of course, these powers you’re referring to mean I’m a Saiyan in this situation. In which case, I will ascend to super saiyan blue and absolutely demolish this guy.

6 Likes

i would do the mario uppercut from smash bros brawl and win

5 Likes

Not dragon ball powers and shit, you’re basically ryu from street fighter against thanos and ghost rider with dormammu as your mate

6 Likes

No you won’t, sutpid

6 Likes

So Dormammu is on MY side?

6 Likes

Yes, Bruh marvel vs capcom type shit Bruh how’d you not get the reference

6 Likes

If Dormammu is on my side, I’m winning fs. Dormammu is actually pretty broken

6 Likes

Penance stare from ghost rider is not going to work on Dormammu most likely, and what is thanos going to do with the stones against a cosmic entity?

6 Likes

Nuh uh ryu is pretty bottom tier, you’re essentially a punching bag in this situation

7 Likes

Marvel vs capcom infinite

7 Likes

blue cheese (the best story ever)

4 Likes

STOP is this what you were asking me :skull: i couldn’t understand the question on VC LOLLLLLL

5 Likes

i still don’t understand the question :frowning:

5 Likes

Common L tbh, just play marvel vs capcom

6 Likes

Dante and Jedah better team you nub

6 Likes