What is your workout split?

I’m just interested in seeing what you guys do during the week for your workouts. I’ve been going to the gym for a little over 2 months now, and this is my current split: (obviously subject to change, I always make changes as I learn more stuff.)

Day 1: Back and Biceps
Lat Pulldowns: 3 sets of 8-10 reps
Seated Cable Rows (single arm): 3 sets of 8-10 reps
Seated Cable Rows: 3 sets of 8-10 reps
Dumbbell Bicep Curls: 3 sets of 10-12 reps OR Short Barbell Curls: 7 reps from bottom to mid, 7 reps from mid to top, 7 full reps x 3. Each set is 21 reps and gives you an insane pump.
Seated Hammer Curls: 3 sets of 10-12 reps

Day 2: Chest and Triceps
Dumbbell Bench Press OR Flat Barbell Bench: 3 sets of 8-10 reps
Incline Barbell Bench: 3 sets of 8-10 reps
Pec Cable Flys: 3 sets of 8-10 reps
Tricep Bench Dips: 3 sets of 8-10 reps
Tricep Pushdowns: 3 sets of 10-12 reps

Day 3: Legs
Squats: 3 sets of 8-10 reps
Leg Press: 3 sets of 10-12 reps
Leg Extensions: 3 sets of 8-10 reps
Calf Raises: 3 sets of 10-12 reps

Day 4: Rest or Active Recovery

Day 5: Shoulders and Abs
Shoulder Press: 3 sets of 8-10 reps
Lateral Raises: 3 sets of 10-12 reps
Front Raises: 3 sets of 10-12 reps
Upright Rows: 3 sets of 10-12 reps
Sit-ups: 3 sets of 20 reps
Crunches: 3 sets of 20 reps
Planks: 3 planks at 1 minute each.
Leg Raises: 3 sets of 10 reps

I just keep doing this in a loop, so if day 5 ends on Thursday, on Friday I pick back up at day 1, etc.

6 Likes

to be honest i don’t really work out. i mostly go for runs and all that since i used to play hockey. i couldn’t keep playing tho since it was 4 days a week and i have uni and a parttime job so i prefer to take runs in my own free time :slight_smile:

5 Likes

ill count tryharding on discord as a workout

7 Likes

This is very interesting. Thank you for sharing this to our community. Keep it up!

5 Likes

I’m still working out 6 days a week, but I don’t do too much since there’s no need for me to. If there was a particular reason for me to be back in the gym to completely destroy my body and sculpt it, then I’ll hop back into really high intense workouts once again.

6 Likes

Don’t workout atm, kudos to people who do it regularly :saluting_face:

5 Likes