What happened to Trading?

Looking at the current state of trading right now, it is disappointing to see how overvalued and undervalued items are and watching people trade away good items just to stay in the trend. Axe R is the definition of an overrated item as it had the same rates as Arach but Axe R is better? Fey is also underrated for being one of the rarest knifes in STK apart from Medalist.

What are your thoughts?

4 Likes

You’re referencing duped items; those have very little value to me until dupes are figured out. I think all duped knives should be dropped
significantly. How can the knife hold any value when we don’t know if it’s an original? Overlooking this just perpetuates the problem.

Low value crate knife specs+dupes is a bad trade altogether.

Rare drop knives are the best long term value imho. The cardboard box drops and 1% task drops. Task completion knives/tents.

2 Likes

Keep in mind, Axe has also been consistently declining in value since March of 2023. So these trends are changing. It just takes time for market trends to make such a drastic change.

3 Likes

I agree, and also I think arch is cooler than axe anyway. Also why is axe 1 mil over arach is they are pretty much equally as rare, it’s all the emos :unamused:

3 Likes

The fact that axe reaper is less cooler than arach but the fact that axe reaper didnt deserve to be better than c alf
I think emo player should stop kill limited for axe reaper
The fact that emo player try to hype axe reaper again XD

2 Likes

Y’all need to stop blaming emo players for the axer hype, sometimes people just don’t like Limiteds, and axer/arach are the rarest oldest spectrums🤷🏼‍♀️ (obv ik some of the axer hype is due to emo but cmon how many emo people do you think there are lmao)

3 Likes

Hahaha, it’s hilarious…

2 Likes

The fact that axe r and arach are same but ngl u cant accept that ofc XD
Also axe Reaper didnt deserve to be 2.5m XD LOL

2 Likes

Also FrostBreath Rhs And Some spectrum knife are rarer than arach and axe Reaper XD

2 Likes

No ofc I think they are the same, in fact I think arach is better personally . Also idk seems like there’s no way that other spectrums (besides maybe rhs) could be rarer seeing as axer/arach are the oldest spectrums from back when there were fewer players

2 Likes