What do u prefer? discord or the forms?

i am kinda curious to see where people like to interact :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I prefer Discord for just chatting, but I prefer this for actually discussing things.

9 Likes

kinda same its kinda difficult to switch between platforms tho on mobile. but this is less hard to find a topic u wanna discuss about

10 Likes

If you’re on iPhone you can turn this site into an app, you just gotta tap that thing in safari to add it to your homescreen.

10 Likes

If something is stkvalues related, I prefer the forums. I don’t want to go into too much detail about why I don’t use discord as often, but I’ll probably end up using the forums more often.

8 Likes

ohhh yes i forgot about that thanks :slight_smile:

9 Likes

yea this is kinda more easy to find stuff

10 Likes

I would prefer discord, it took me months to get used to it. But as the days are going on, i’m liking this forum more than discord.

it’s helpful. Structured. Like Jesse has just given me information i did not know before.

Helpful community.

9 Likes

For more matured breakdowns of discussions, the forum is good. For general chatting and shenanigans, discord takes the cake.

13 Likes

Discord is way better for chatting but this will be way better for discussion about items and it helps us reach people who don’t have discord which makes it a lot easier to look into items that otherwise barely reach value requests.

15 Likes

for me discord

9 Likes

Discord has nore people to talk to, but the forums arent bad

8 Likes

Forums

11/10

@florganborscht1

4 Likes