W value changes

Not gonna lie, I have been kind of disappointed about the drop of limiteds ( not Jesse or value changers fault). But these value changes are a W. happy to see burnt KFC raised, and golden order change is a W as well.

Very accurate changes!

Also, Raise Tite, Otr 20 and Fae!

7 Likes

Yeah I like the rises, frost rise crazy and overhyped imo but is what it is. Also raise skadi to 100k or so pls

7 Likes

Oh also love the cabin raise, it should be 500k eventually

7 Likes

yes ihope they rise really

7 Likes

I think Frost B and Spear raise was surprising but other than that, they looked good to me

9 Likes

Spear makes sense, I got dds with it and it easily got dds with 100-200k adds

8 Likes

Maybe becuase i haven’t been focusing on the trading community that much since they always want massive overpays

10 Likes

because spear is rarer than dds ithink and it is good like dds too and frostbreath is good and its effect too and it was underrated much for me

6 Likes

spear shouldn’t be rarer. dds deserves better

9 Likes

Iknow it should be better but spear is rarer really so jesse should delte dupes as he can as

6 Likes

I dont think they will delete dupes and also spear isnt rarer than dds

8 Likes

Spear is most likely rarer than DDS. You had to get a physical toy with the code to get it. DDS was just available for purchase for gems.

6 Likes

The other 3 items to get possibly with the code has a terrible fate atm

5 Likes

Waiting for the toys to be put back on sale fr

7 Likes

Yeah but many has misused the fact that people could claim infinite items with 1 code which was Roblox error

5 Likes

Spear is still rarer than DDS.

5 Likes

Oo I see
But yeah idk about spear but I don’t understand how is dds even near arach
Is 1% chance (if I correctly remember)=500 gems? :eyes:

5 Likes

0.2% for a spectrum, so 0.1%for arach /axe r

5 Likes

Yeah so arach should be almost equal to axe brehhh but it’s not :person_facepalming: I never understand the logic of traders in discord

5 Likes

Axe r is preferred more and thus over payed more frequently

5 Likes