Views on radiant heatseeker

Personally I feel that it should have less than 1k copies because 150k coins is not a kid’s play (Even if we count 2 weeks of double coins)
I personally feel that only farmers could afford them and there aren’t much farmers who actually trade so it should have really less copies
Drop your thoughts and opinions

4 Likes

Radiant hs is an amazing knife and considering I had to grind for like 4 hrs a day to get it in time it should be as high as 2.5 to 3 million. (However Idrc cuz it could be worth 10 million and I wouldn’t trade it, it’s my proudest achievement :joy:

2 Likes

:joy: so true lol
But thankfully I had 1m before the update :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::wink:

3 Likes

W. I spent all my 70k coins on the chests when it first started bc I am dumb but luckily had enough time to build back up

2 Likes

1 mil coin is crazy tho good job

2 Likes

Yeah x2 coins helped you

2 Likes

Yes I would have been screwed otherwise😂

2 Likes

Xd I never spend my coins
Have rich friends to gift you the new event knifes and that’s a W :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Ahhh nice :joy:

2 Likes

I doubt it’s below 1k copies, people could, and always do just whale updates, more than likely is the rarest spectrum however, but not rarer than an item like corrupt Alfred or blood Ruby for example

3 Likes

Is there any way to know? Like can the devs see how many were purchased? Not sure how that would work…

2 Likes

There isn’t a surefire way to know, just assumptions that’s all

2 Likes

I see but 150k coins isn’t easy
And it takes ages so I said less than 1k
Idk exactly

3 Likes

Definitely not less than 1k copies

1 Like