Values Right Now (1/5/24)

After spending a considerable amount of time on the trade server and on the discord server i have came to the absolute conclusion that axe r is really inflated along with snow cabin

in the recent changes, snow raised to 3.1M which is actually insane for a cabin released in 2022. I think this is suitable evidence to conclude that the trading community are delusional and are lost. I can’t blame the Val Changer or Jesse as they are just making the changes that the community thinks is good.

Wake UP

Fey is getting dog walked on for no reason and can barely get snow cabin adds. My main problem is also the that people follow the Trend of what they think is going to raise, evident in C Clucky’s raise a week ago. Im not saying that people may quit the game over this, but persoanlly the community needs to stop being delusional and stop investing in axe r, an item which shouldn’t even get crimson.

Let me know your thoughts of the changes below

Are the Changes deserved?

• Yes
  • No
0 voters
10 Likes

Even @Jesse would be with this but he can’t do anything if people want to be fooled
He can’t be taking a Torchlight and bringing everyone out of dark even when he tried warning people much earlier
Now the values are as people offer which are not really nice but it is what it is and what people made it to be

11 Likes

Jesse can’t do anything because he won’t rig the values

6 Likes

You are greatly an emo axe r supporter so I don’t wanna fight with an emo

11 Likes

First of all don’t call me emo, don’t know who you think you are bru . Second of all axe r underserved hate. Third of all, If you disagree you are delusional

8 Likes

You are what I say
You are there always saying axe r didn’t deserve the hate when it does
Don’t reply to my messages when you can’t be unbiased and can’t see the truth and are always in favour of that emo axe

11 Likes

If something starts to raise, most people will try to get it, and if something starts to drop, most people will try to panic sell, but that’s the flow of the community as a whole and the value changers can only reflect that as fairly as possible. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

The Community follows a trend set by a trendsetter. It has always been like this and always will be like this. The trendsetter is idealy someone rich in STK and once they start trading or lf something else, everyone folliws their lead.

12 Likes

How can you call me biased when all your doing is following a trend hating on axe r without actual proof. Give me a reason why it deserves its hate.

5 Likes

You’re biased as well……

5 Likes

Oh really?
Sorry I did not knew :unamused::unamused:

7 Likes

First thing is that I don’t understand why snow cabin getting so many ops as it is nor a great looking cabin neither it has any limited copies

9 Likes

And radiant seeker which was the most expensive knife and which much less people bought is not getting much op when it deserves

8 Likes

isee snowcabin is overrated much and axer and isee too they should removed from game because they ruin and destroy everything and all limiteds in game

5 Likes

Also if we include 2x coins in discussion
It was worth 75k coins (105k/2) which is not easy to get

9 Likes

Yeah also the snow cabin has no year so they can bring it back in winter it will be better

8 Likes

yes that will makes it drop much

5 Likes

Radiant will raise one day massively due it costing 150k to buy. Same with Radiant Desire no doubt in my mind

8 Likes

yes ofc iwant it rise too

2 Likes

I invite 4 people but I don’t get the invite badge why?

6 Likes