Updates to the Value Changer Rules

Here are the current rule updates we have come up with for value changers. We are doing this in an attempt to:

• Stop manipulation
  • Take in community feedback on how you believe things should be done.
  • Make the list more accurate, and fix the current inaccuracies.
  • Make updates even when proofs may not be rolling in.

New Rules:

1. All value changers are entrusted to change item values based off in-game and discord experience
  2. No proofs are required to update an item although if proofs are available they should be added to the update to support reasoning
  3. To update items, 2/3 of the value changer team must agree. Current team = 10 people = 7 yes votes needed to update items
  4. There is no limit to how much an item can raise or drop. We change the value to make it as accurate as possible to its current trade value
  5. Proofs being used must be of the current version update (last version update is fine as long as it’s recent)
  6. Value changers are allowed to use their own trade proofs for albums
  7. Proofs must be 1-0 seconds
  8. Item proofs may be used in multiple albums even if it is conflicting with a raise/drop
  9. After items are updated they will enter a 5 day cooldown period, during which their value cannot be updated again.
  10. New items will have no cooldown period for the first week (7 days) that it is released to allow for precise adjustments while the item is hyped during release.
  11. There is no limit to how many items can be added to a single update
  12. Shop set values can now be changed separately from each other

I’m posting these here in an attempt to get some community feedback. Do these look good to you? Why or why not? Also, do you believe that these will help the team get the list back to a point where the more frequently traded items have accurate values?

14 Likes

petty cool isn’t it?

9 Likes

This is the best and only solution, imo. Thank you.

8 Likes

These look like good changes. I hope the list becomes more accurate, and that manipulators aren’t as dangerous anymore.

8 Likes

yeah i like this update !!

9 Likes

With these new rules I’m positive we can bring much more accurate values to the community. I’m ecstatic about the change

9 Likes

We will be adding extra breadsticks to every value update now

6 Likes

Yeah, it rlly nice!!!

7 Likes

I can trust you guys, i like the new rules. I hope it doesn’t get abused, :smiley:

8 Likes

That’s Perfect ! Thanks :slight_smile:

6 Likes

A very assertive change, I fully support it. :rose:

7 Likes

These rules are perfect, less problems now!

6 Likes

Tysm, W change, hope the value changers agree : ), it’s such a Good change bro, most of value changers really know for what stuff going on out there and fix the innacurancies :eyes:

4 Likes

Perfect change
We can trust the value changers more than the community

3 Likes

how do you become a value changer? cause I would like to be one, I have been wanting to become a little more involved in stk for a while now.

6 Likes

The current value system is very chaotic, and I agree that this rule could bring about a positive change in the value system in some way.

5 Likes

I’ll maybe use this list if it goes well in the next 4-5 months-ish.

6 Likes

Nice change. I hope the value changers will become more active in trading again becuase why should someone change values if they don’t even trade right? i hope this all works out and the values become more precise than ever

4 Likes

yeah we are pros : D

4 Likes

Forgot to say anything about this myself, but I’m glad we are finally going to be able to give you guys accurate values that are up to your standards. Stay tuned for future updates :wine_glass::moyai:

5 Likes