Trading my fey slycer for 2 crimson

I know that crimson is 3m value and fey slycer is 3.5m value, but i think crimson is now very unstable and the essence of crimson being rare is gone that’s why i think crimson is now comparable to blood ruby or fae lament,. Any one here has two crimson, i want it for my fey​:rofl::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth: plssssssssss plsssss, trade me pleaseee

4 Likes

Crimson deserve to be 1.5m value only, my fey slycer is 3.5 m value, i am hoping to find someone to give me 2 crimson, please, any one here???

5 Likes

Bro, you think crim deserves 1.5 mil!?!?!?! XD its the 3rd most rare knife in the game lol, it deserves more than 3 mil

4 Likes

L take, it is literaly dead or will be dead. Consistently handed out by cms and devs, it is so cooked :skull_and_crossbones:

7 Likes

I have to feel bad for it, it used to be good, but it is a long shot from 3rd rarest knife in game

7 Likes

Well, It WAS the 3rd rarest knife but, u right it does get handed out a lot, sad for Meda too though cause it is handed out a lot as well, its only a matter of time before its dead too.

5 Likes

Like i always say, it’s deaths are inevitable

9 Likes

im still waiting for you to accept my scraphosfor your grim reaper

5 Likes

Never gonna happen

8 Likes

bruhhh, maybe one day

6 Likes

Whatever helps you sleep at night

8 Likes

Scraphos for grim reaper