Thoughts on this

I want to know your thoughts on this knock off survive the killer
Screenshot 2024-06-08 3.22.40 PM

3 Likes

Never played it before, however I have played survive the slasher and it is genuinely one of the worst games I’ve ever played

2 Likes

I enjoyed survive the slashers layout. There is a VIP only section (I’m not vip) and a lot of info spread around the main lobby

I can’t find the one posted up top

3 Likes

Not gonna lie, I really like some of the things survive the slasher has, I have to respect that it is Acually really well built

3 Likes

Agreed… also many coin codes to use to buy killers/knives

3 Likes

Oh boy copyrighted character time

2 Likes

Haha the dev for survive the slasher has a YT channel and seems really capable so idk- I think there is room for all creativity and a lot of games are similar in title etc. I feel like all the work and knowledge and effort/time that goes in to dev a game is amazing and should be rewarded

Actually survive the slasher layout is phenomenal - same with DOORS… I played that during the hunt and I just followed an expert who told me what to do the entire time. I love bright lights and fluorescents - sorta like how STK has use the blue key to reveal the info? How cool would it be to have a certain light shine and reveal a code written in blood? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really wanna learn to play survive the slasher but learning new games on my own is intimidating lol

1 Like