Thoughts on the values of the new knives and killers?

I think these values are a bit less then i thought.
What do you guys think?

3 Likes

I like the values. They make sense. Many of the crafted items require low value ingredients so I would not expect them to be too high.
Scary beary will probably raise when he’s no longer available.

1 Like

I think the Super Nox value is fair but still low - esp since you have to be VIP to unlock the ability to craft it.

I’d say it should be 2m min - the nox alone puts it at 1m… The time, energy and effort to accumulate the 20 nox and you’ll need VIP to even attempt it

Nobody is trading nox for 50k rn, if you have multiple NOX for trade for 50k each lmk.

It’s low

1 Like

Some of these new values seem wildddd to me, like let’s be honest is there any physical way that someone is gonna accept an advernica for barbaric junk rn😂. Like sure maybe someday when there are thousands of copy’s and it’s old, but as an initial value there’s just no way🤷🏼‍♀️ like I just traded mine for cold axe yesterday and then got it back with gloom…

2 Likes

Ngl, I think the only knife that has a fair value atm is pizza cutter, I think the values will become more acurate soon though because I understand that the new knives are getting varieties of offers

2 Likes

Also, the SEARING RUNE is massive and soooo nice. That’s going to be my #1 for raises…

1 Like