Thoughts on the new Update?

Personally, I think this new update is pretty cool. I really like Polter-Clucky, and the Dynamo knife is sick. It is the first knife in the game that has some sort of animated part to it. What do you guys think?

9 Likes

Yeah they sick, but I don’t see them doing super well in the future, but in the future of 9 months I see them doing well

6 Likes

i think this update is amazing

8 Likes

I like the update, im just a little dissapointed there isn’t a crate. Only expensive gem items and another clucky… But the rest is pretty awesome.

11 Likes

To be fair though, Polterclucky is kinda sick.

8 Likes

Yeah, polterclucky is cool but i was reffering to clucky24 as the only thing for purchase with coins. I’d say this update is a solid 8, I like the puzzles and the theme. Only thing I dislike is no crate and maybe a different killer instead of a new clucky.

9 Likes

litterally dude, I did not think in any, way shape or from that that concept would be added. personally the best Item of the year so far!

7 Likes

It’s alright tbh. 8/10

7 Likes

i love the quests to get the gold electro slycer

7 Likes

I gotta agree about yet another clucky. Why not use a new concept? And so many people grinded for coins for no reason. This update and the v-day one give me greedy vibes.

7 Likes

How long will the event last?

4 Likes

I feel like this update makes up for how bland the Valentine’s update was. It’s definitely expensive, but the tasks are fun. Also, we are getting really generous amounts of free knives by tasks, code, hidden locations, so I don’t know why people keep complaining about the lack of chests. I feel we should be grateful. The killer and weapon are expensive, but then again… look at the amount of free knives we are getting, not to mention the rare ones, that can possibly be more valuable than the DYN. Definitely an 8/10.

7 Likes

I think it will end on April 8th.

6 Likes