Thoughts on the New Prototype/Gamemode

My thoughts on it are pretty good but they need to fix some bugs, but overall it’s an amazing new prototype/gamemode. We also never had a new prototype/gamemode

8 Likes

What are you talking about

7 Likes

i think its pretty cool

6 Likes

the devs are amazing

6 Likes

The new gamemode is STK but you have to power 4 generators with batteries, and the exit won’t open until at least 3 generators are powered.

6 Likes

i think this gamemode should be added

6 Likes

it is pretty fun to play

6 Likes

There are a few bugs, like i lost my double jump, and i some people lost they’re VIP, i lost both my double jump and VIP text.

6 Likes

Tbh, I was hoping that they would add a game mode, but this is kind of disappointing, I was hoping for something like… Maybe if the killer hits someone, that person becomes a killer, and It goes on until there is only one person left. or something like among us maybe, were we don’t no who the killer is and we have to guess. I mean, its cool and all, but I was hoping for something better ngl

7 Likes

I think that it’s pretty cool. If all of this goes well, then the generator game-mode would most likely be added to the game because of the amount of success it would attract. I believe if the game-mode was added and it starts to grow on people, then there’s potential for future game-modes that are more unique and even more fun.

7 Likes

The new game mode is cool and introduces a new playstyle to the game. I genuinely think this can attract more users to it

6 Likes

Where do you play this?

7 Likes

there is a link to it in the announcements channel on stk discord server

6 Likes

Oh ok. I dont have discord thanks

7 Likes

It’s a game on roblox, gamemode Survive the killer by Duel1, i think

5 Likes
21 Likes

Thank you much appreciated :pray:t2:

5 Likes

I’m not a fan. Maybe it’s the server I was in. The killers XRayed and camped the whole time. It was impossible to place batteries since the killer knows where they are. I also lost my double jump. Took forever to revive.

6 Likes

yeah, i also lost my double jump

4 Likes