Thoughts on Radiant Heartseeker?

I think it’s wild how the community can go from overpaying Meda/Fey for Heartseeker the day it comes out, hype lasted a little bit and now it’s getting 1/3 of its value (DDS)

9 Likes

It was to be expected, but now it’s extremely falling off from the looks of it. In the future though, I do expect it to raise once again but it’s up to the community to decide after all.

8 Likes

it’s just sad tbh, it used to get axe r and add easily, now it barely gets dds add, that thing costed 150K coins and people yet managed to kill it

9 Likes

That seems to be the cycle of STK. New item gets overpayed for > Community gets bored of the new item > Item starts to drop and get ignored > months/year later is rediscovered and hyped because it’s much harder to find

12 Likes

it’s crazy, traders rlly dk how to trade, if galaxy was tradable i bet some ppl would start trading it for dds and start calling it dead lol

12 Likes

I don’t really much about that knife. But i think it’s good for now. Or drop it to 2.5M and stabilize it

8 Likes

People will kill anything. Probably even galaxy if they could get their hands on it

10 Likes

Ya, I think right around 2.5 million is fair for Heatseeker, I personally don’t like it that much and prefer Desire over it but the fact that it was 150K coins makes it worth more than DDS only for sure.

7 Likes

which is why imo it should remain trade-locked forever🗣

6 Likes

200% agree

New items must be purchased as soon as the game is updated and then used for trading.

New items will start dropping rapidly within a week or so of their appearance.

7 Likes