Stop killing items that drop

Istg people just Bc an item dropped doesn’t mean that it’s worth so much less then it’s value now. The drop just represents what it was getting and does not mean that now it should get even less. Look what happened to arach. We need to stop underpaying for dropped items as that only increases the chances of it dropping more. Same goes for rising items, as you can see with pol scythe. I get it that paying high for an item that dropped is scary but it’s only scary cuz we make it that way. I’m sure all you limited lovers will agree with me here, considering the fall of all the great limiteds

5 Likes

Scraphos for grim reaper style

4 Likes

Items that drop too far usually rebound and gain hype after a short period of time( Ghost Grimsley or Radiant Heart seeker)
While items that don’t drop enough continue to get the same offers and therefore consistently lowballed and drop again
(Arachnophobia or Crimson Crusader)

This also applys to items that raise,as items that are hyped due to being wanted and raise therefore,they get slightly worse offers than originally offered(Corrupt Clucky or Lucia The Lucky)
And items that don’t raise enough get the same offers and overpaid more(Direwick Tent or Noctis Æterna)

4 Likes

Good points, then do you think there is any hope for arach to make a comeback at this point?

2 Likes

Arach has that emo demand

2 Likes