Some leaks regarding Duping

Hello everyone, I have seen many people talking behind my back, claiming that I wanted to dupe items / doing at the current. But that is not how it is, after we got exposed where fae was manipulated, I received a dm from this guy “Elite” who claimed being the creator of the duping system.

Though, I just wanted to be loyal to him and wanted to know more about his plans, he discloses these messages listed below, please go through this.
(It is the first time, I am being useful to the community)

He lies to you guys that he is willing to help in save the community:-

BUT, his real intention was this, he invites me to join him but I wanted to know more and I knew, it will be risky if I join, I did not wanna be anymore trouble.

He wanted to dupe for his own profit, not to save the community. He told me that he created the duping system:-

While Jesse says this:-

It is very much known that he has been up to something. He is spreading fake exposures of me “DUPING” but the real culprit has been caught in 4k in the screenshots. I disclosed the matter to Jesse and he knows the truth.
He says that I wanted to find the dupe script, but I declined his offers and just to be loyal, I exclaimed that I will think and I reported everything to Jesse.

Please beware of people who are tryna manipulate you, he chose me because we were tryna save limiteds and our whole reputation was ruined, so it was a perfect shot for him to choose me and to deteriorate my reputation even with a greater blow.

Encore, I would like to end the topic by saying that you guys must be very cautious and aware of who is referring to what. It is very essential to know what is going on behind the walls.

Make sure to read each and every photo and more proofs will be attached as soon as I am done with the original report. Thanks

12 Likes

Well at least you made up, BTW who’s “Elite”?

8 Likes

He is the duper, who created the script, aka @Septex

8 Likes

I am glad you have taken my advice of doing something good for the community to redeem yourself, you are on the right track. Your contributions may soon be repaid, thank you for revealing this.

12 Likes

Oh, yeah idk who that is, but honestly I would have taken 130k bux, seems pretty greedy

10 Likes

This is the first time, I am getting appreciated… am feeling so happy :sneezing_face:

9 Likes

bro you deserve a galaxy for this. forealsies

11 Likes

That guy speaking fucking bullshit because tf he mentioned my story with galaxy and said that he was duping in 2022 yk our team made dupe only in 2023
Anyways, please, gimme his discord. I wanna ask some questions about him. All who were involved in 2023 duping were russians tho

10 Likes

Or maybe im the only who dumb as fuck because I dont know what was in 2022 I didnt even know about stk

10 Likes

Хуй ставлю that he is lying and flexing

10 Likes

No, he is not lying… Tysm @Jesse for pinning this post. I am sure no would like to miss this. This is not the end, he will return and with a greater blow…

7 Likes

Omgg really? then am ready to contribute these kinds of mysteries with the community even more! @Jesse gimme mah gaxy :slight_smile:

8 Likes

he IS lying say him to add me send I’ll give yall the proofs he is goofy liar

9 Likes

Honor amongst thieves.

7 Likes

Shame on you man, not convinced… instead calling me a thief? This is the reason why I never do something for the community

3 Likes

bro we have all this proof and still don’t believe us is crazy

3 Likes

Just because you snitched doesn’t make you honorable…
The meaning behind the statement mesns.

Honor (or Honour) Among Thieves is a phrase suggesting trustworthiness within a group that is not considered trustworthy to outsiders.

3 Likes

Honor among thieves is when people literally honor thieves, which is Elite. Sahel was not going to give in the dupe script until he eventually came round to it.

3 Likes

Are you talking bad about me or good? Am not a mastered person in english grammar.

3 Likes

Idk how else to explain it.
But you and your friends that mislead (by manipulating) or ( by duping ) hurt the community.
Your actions…
You were approached for obvious reasons. You were a person who was manipulating and was caught multiple times.
So they approached you because of there involvement in duping and hurting the economy as well.
So your both in the wrong and thats why i said honor amongst thieves. You all work together or solo to cheat.
And you coming forward doesn’t dismiss what your involvement was def hurting the economy.

So therefore no mercy from those of us who see right through you amd those who cheat.

Its funny how the mentality is lets do wrong and then lets turn someone in thats also doing wrong so our wrongs our forgotten and we can possibly gain by gettimg for example ( Galaxy)

Honor amongst thieves is fiting imo…

3 Likes