Solve the inconsistency of c doc and c Alfred

Fey crimson and medalist were dropped which is pretty fair I feel
But c doc and c alfred should also be dropped because as of now they have value more than fey and crimson and some who follow only value list and are not in discord don’t know about this inconsistency @Chrissy
I have seen some people asking for fey and add for c doc saying that it is 1m higher than in value, which is a form of manipulation and some are trying to misuse this and fool people

5 Likes

You can even see this in value requests where people doing c doc for fey which never happened before this inconsistency

4 Likes

if i’m being honest, i’m not going to read this whole post and i’m probably gonna get some hate. All i’m gonna say is there shouldn’t be any comparison against C doc and C Alfred. unless it’s not about that, idk.

4 Likes

i just know i’m getting some HATE

4 Likes

1st of all, I do not see any manipulation here since these changes have been comitted by the value changers only.
2ndly, not only c doc and c Alf have the inconsistency, but also axe r wherein, it gets Fey add od crim add but the value change did not occur. So there is no point of manipulation in the value change. Although I feel that there is some kind of inconsistency but again the foundation of the value list is not wholly wrong. I believe you are a fey, meda or crim owner.
जैसे चल रहा है, चलने दो। इस में न तुम्हारी गलती‌ है न‌ मेरी।

3 Likes

I have everything in game not only meda or crimson or fey
But Chrissy herself said this is inconsistency so I put it here because I saw people fooling others
And this is not sharking because the value list lays the foundation for this kind of trading
And some new people who have no idea about trading or anything regard value list add supreme and this will cause problem
So I just tried an effort to make things correct, nothing personal

5 Likes

Ya bro, now all the noobs trying to get me to add to fey for c Maya, lol

4 Likes