Should Galaxy be Tradeable again 🧐

Some may say it should. Some say not due to duping.
What is your thoughts?

9 Likes

Idk, its a tough decision, I am kind of neutral. I want it to have only 100 copies and keep its rarity. But I also want to be able to get it one day.

5 Likes

Ig it should be with trade restrictions (if possible) so that cm or Dev can keep record and prevent duping and also they had randomly distributed a knife which had just 100 copies and now they rarely give which i feel is not fair
Also they have given Galaxy to duper so now if it’s tradeable he will surely make script and dupe it

4 Likes

@Stumps forcme isee everyone should have at least chance to get it even if this chance will be less than 0.000001 and duping now is fixed so we should not worry and Iam sure all galaxy owners wont give it to anyone they will make sure first if he know how rarity of it and if he is kid oor adult like us

5 Likes

you know if galaxy was tradable, it might end up on a bad hand, also there is no way to completely stop a duping issue in this game. and if they did really dupe their galaxy they will probably accept an underpay for them and dropped the value of it which is a game breaking thing… same thing goes for talon of talent, only 4 copies exist and even when they have it they wont trade it even though its tradable…

5 Likes

How does no one tell you to change your pfp
This pfp is so disturbing when you see it Everytime
@chrissy @NotDefinedYet @polar0750 @somguy ig you all are moderators on this site
How is this pfp okay?
Everytime I see it
It feels so disturbing

5 Likes