Searing Rune gameplay

@Jesse Hi, just wanted to note a few things about Searing Rune

1. It doesn’t sit flush on back
  2. It doesn’t attach to hand of killer - it starts away from killers hand quite a bit making it very long and strange to look at -
  3. Because it’s sits away from hand it kills at a different distance than usual (you have to be further away from the players)
5 Likes

Really cool! maybe its being worked on already

3 Likes

Yeah maybe but wanted to give a heads up

3 Likes

Fair enough

2 Likes

Two observations from my perspective.

*The thing looks SICK. By FAR my fav knife in the game. Period. Full stop. It’s outrageous :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

*Also, agreed on the above. Also, because the knife is so big, it blocks out half your field of vision when you are running with it as killer.

PS- I have three and could possibly be persuaded to trade one of them- def not for the listed value though.

It is BY FAR the hardest knife to craft.

I have five new nox and three new cyan for frame of reference and just haven’t bothered to craft more super cyan even though I have the spec cyans to do so.

I’ve found that people want to craft their own item and prefer to trade for the spec cyan to make their own super cyan themselves.

@Florganborscht1

4 Likes

My by far favorite knife is is that new Noxum knife

2 Likes

That one is def cool too.

DEFINITELY my two spec favorites, tbh.

I’m still using DDS though because it pairs so well with C Alf, but those two are wayyy better, just can’t find a killer they pair with.

@florganborscht1

4 Likes

Yes you’re right about it blocking line of sight but I assume that’s because it’s held too far away from killer and that issue will be fixed when the other is.

Make sense?

It is a very very very difficult knife to craft

I think the reason they want to craft their own super cyan is the difference in trade value not because they like crafting :slight_smile:

It is :100:% my favourite knife!!! We agree!

3 Likes

Agreed x2.

Well said on point 3 too.

You’re prolly right :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@Florganborscht1

3 Likes

I’ve decided not to use it anymore as it’s truly preventative. It’s very hard to kill using it - unfortunate

2 Likes

That is the jankiest hitbox ever conceived

2 Likes

Yeah it’s a great knife but the way it doesn’t connect leaves it in the air and hard to hit with - also as mentioned above covers line of sight so it’s like looking at bright lights the entire time

:pensive:

2 Likes

It’s just a bug and if you report the bug in the main discord server they’ll probably patch it in a future update

2 Likes