Raise Riley, lucia and franz please

Item requested : Riley, lucia, franz
Trade vaue : 75k vs 225k
Sender: in pic
Receiver: DrSahel
Date of trade : 13/4/2024
Additional comment: Raise riley, lucia and franz!! They deserve it

5 Likes

You give more for it so it should be raised?
What a joke

8 Likes

ngl franz should be more, around 75k, and lucia 50k and riley 50k

6 Likes

No words coarse profane…

5 Likes

they are rare killers and constantly pull overpays I would have done the same trade u need to educate urself on what they get

6 Likes

I think his point is that you can’t submit a proof of your own overpay for an item. He is right. Even though I do agree those killers deserve more

7 Likes

You definitely can and value changers do take it into consideration lol

7 Likes

You over paying so it’s does not mean it has increased
I will give fey crimson and Medalist for axe and value request so it means that axe increase?

6 Likes

I think you need to understand a bit about value requesting and how it works… or if you cannot bear that pain to understand, you can go to a mental hospital :hospital:

4 Likes

You need to go
There are plenty in your area go visit
Or you already in 1?

4 Likes

Not talking to a person who does have the monitor of the body :tongue::eye:

4 Likes

ok guys chill now and stop it

6 Likes

Ask @somguy , @NotDefinedYet , @Fezco , @Molton and @amber_r . They will provide you the information without hate. My most favourite value changing team :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

I don’t need to
I follow the list
Didn’t criticize the list like you didn’t and I even don’t fight with Jesse for saying the right thing

6 Likes

you can find all the value requests rules here

6 Likes

How can he even value request?
Isn’t he blacklisted from value requesting already?

6 Likes

i dont know to be honest because he is not in the stkvalues discord server anymore

6 Likes

I see
But yes he was blacklisted before leaving…so in server or not I don’t think it matters
@NotDefinedYet

6 Likes

Ahh I think, you should do something else rather than interfering into people’s personal matters. If I was blacklisted or not does not concern you and also, the rules of the discord server and of this forum are completely different.

6 Likes

Wow so i wasn’t helping you

7 Likes