Raise fey now!

Hi guys, as a fey owner i think this item is so underrated now, and now dumb traders give it for trash offers. But fey is so rare and very nice looking so i’m talking to all fey owners: DONT TRADE FEY AND KEEP IT

3 Likes

Realistically Fey is the second-best item in game as medalist currently holds the number 1 title. However, as medalist doesn’t have a limited number of copies, it can be handed out consistently meaning its death is inevitable and that will be when Fey takes back her deserved spot as the best and most valuable knife in game as the queen of knifes.

3 Likes

The only thing about fey is that, there are well over 600 copies because of duping. That is why I think otr needs to raise more, otr experienced no duping and is one of the oldest knifes.

2 Likes

ye but now that people knows that is not dupped, probably now the duppers start to think about it and they will try to dupe it like all other items. Fortunately stk creators are trying to solve it this time definitively.

2 Likes

I’m definitely on your side and I think you’re 100% right. I hope only that the dupping system will be deleted forever from this game

2 Likes

That 600 doesn’t mean all 600 are traded, 600 is total copies in the game, while less than 600 are active in circulation

And duping wouldn’t even be much of a problem considering the amount of duped fey’s that were released into circulation were probably around 5% of 600, and that’s fairly high

And even if there were 3000 fey copies, that would be a sliver of the amount of players that play the game, Jesse even said this

3 Likes