Radiant heartseeker

I have noticed that radiant heartseeker is getting overpays at the moment, I have been offering arach thinking that I would be able to get heartseeker because it is new, but I think people are realizing it’s scarcity and wanting overpays, I genuinely think that heartseeker should raise. What do you guys think?

4 Likes

Radiant Heartseeker will 100% raise for its insane cost which was 150k coins and it hasn’t been duped. That alone may significantly raise the item hugely and may become one of the rarest items in game

5 Likes

Do you think the same applies to radiant desire?

5 Likes

Radiant should definitely be raised because it has a high cost which many players can’t afford. I have been looking for it lately because I think that it should raise to 3m like axe r but everything is dying these days and there’s very little that we can do to fix it

3 Likes

I believe that will raise too but not as much as radiant heartseeker, i think for 75k coins and a double coin event for the duration of valentines, it was a pretty easy item to obtain if you grinded so it’s value may be similar to DDS or higher in the future

3 Likes

Give it 6 months and radiant heartseeker will 100% raise significantly without a doubt, maybe higher than c doc currently is

4 Likes