Radiant desire

The amount that radiant heart seeker is raising is definitely deserved, but I don’t think radiant heart seeker should be getting 4 desire, I think radiant desire should be half the value of heartseeker because it cost half as much as heart seeker, I think this would be much more fair and accurate. What is your opinion?

5 Likes

Yes you’re right

Is it demand based? Idk anyone that would do a 4/1

3 Likes

I think that radiant desire should fs raise, imo not quite half of heart seekers value would be fair when you think of demand. So at least 1-1.3mil would be fair imo

3 Likes

the cost of the knife does not correlate with the value but i get what you mean, heartseeker is just the better knife with trading (hence the better value) which the community decided
:face_with_monocle:

1st the worst
2nd the best, type thing

2 Likes

the cost should correlate as it dictates its rarity and amount estimated in circulation as it was purchasable for a higher price which many people didn’t want to buy or took to long to buy

3 Likes

I agree, but i think radiant heartseeker should be 2M+ and radiant desire like 1M. Because idk… just my opinion

4 Likes

I think 1.5mil desire 3mil heartseeker

6 Likes

Yall think I should hang onto my second desire for now then? I got it for only a pol scythe😅 so either way I can make profit, but kinda sad to only trade it for 600k…

3 Likes