Otr20 deserves a raise

Accordingly, otr20 was the only green which did not undergo any duping and thus is extremely hard to find anywhere. Very less people have it and also I do not see any trades / value requests involving otr20. It is in my opinion, what do you guys suggest on this, does otr20 deserves a raise? It is a very controversial topic as no one holds otr20 currently if we count on the majority.

Let me know what are your guys opinion on this. Maybe, otr20 can raise as it is its 4th birthday also 1m is too low for it. Feel free to open your emotions about this one. Thanks!

7 Likes

Honestly, I think the otr20 is undervalued, because like the woc20, it’s a limited knife that was added to the game when it was just released, so it’s a scarce knife.

However, most limited knives are undervalued right now, and as the post says, there aren’t that many people who have the otr20, so it’s hard to gauge its exact value.

Regardless, I still think the otr20 is an undervalued knife.

7 Likes

I believe, otr20 must be raised a bit as it manages to pull some overpay. I am not only saying that it only gets overpays, it gets underpays as well, where I traded spear, vol s and n cabin for otr20 too.

8 Likes

Otr20 is actually a rlly rare limited, considering dupers ignored it back then, so definitely it deserves a rise atleast.

8 Likes

Only 2 proofs?
But I agree on how rare it is. I had ti give gh20 for mine

8 Likes

Well, since it is hella rare, that’s why there are only 2 proofs. Something to think of and this is the reason why people fail to value req rare items as no one is ready to trade those.

7 Likes