Opinions on the difference between Discord trading and in game/non-Discord trading?

Now I know that some of you may have a heart attack if I even mention it’s name, but 2 Axe of The Reapers consistently getting Fey’s Slycer and adds, only in discord mind you, same for Crimson Crusader and whatnot, only getting those Axe Of The Reaper offers in discord, in the in game trade servers, you can pull Fey’s Slycer’s value or near it fairly consistently, unless of course Discord has gotten it’s way into the in game trade server, otherwise they’d offer Axe Of The Reaper and like a drop of piss, what’s your opinion on this difference between them, and also why or how it’s occurred in the first place.
Let’s also acknowledge that Axe Of The Reaper barely gets 2 Deadly Dark Scythes and a Poltergeist for example.

11 Likes

Yeah, i feel like the discord server is a place where people looking to “demand trade” or rarity trades go, while going to the trade server you’ll find all the value traders. The discord server is full of alot of manipulation and sharks while the trade server is full of value traders, newer traders, and sharks.

10 Likes

i prefer just ingame trading since discord influences the values a lot where as ingame ppl just want to gain the items they really want even if it is a cheap item

10 Likes

Yeah but like, why? I wasn’t trading when trading was first introduced, but if anyone was and knows when the split happened just tell me, cus yknow.

7 Likes

I will keep it short and simple in discord it’s super rare to get a good trade worthy of posting in the trade flex moving into the trading server I get unrealistic trades quite often the fantasies and ideas of both type are different I traded Cdoc for scab and dds couple of days ago later the same day traded that scab and void for a cdoc there’s a high chance that you find a list user in the ts and it’s very rare to find a proper list user in discord trading ion know if this is short anymore but yes nothing indirect just facts

9 Likes

Real everyone’s getting mentally manipulated but no one realizes

9 Likes

I think we’ve proven the fact that in-game traders actually have more sense than discord traders. I even have pure evidence from both sides and honestly, representation wise, in-game traders are just better and stick to the guide they have which is of course the value list. Discord traders, on the other hand, will offer a lesser amount for an item that is high valued and will worry more about its demand which bothers me a lot personally. So it’s a simple thing here: in-game traders > Discord traders.

9 Likes

Exactly what I think

9 Likes

It’s easier to manipulate someone in their dms or getting a group of friends to react with the shocked emoji when you lowball someone then it is to go into the trading server where levels 45+ only know values. To be honest, I really try to stay away from the discord server when it comes to trading. You’ll post a trade and everyone will react with W, post the same one again an hour later and it’ll all be L’s.

Very split , people just follow whoever reacts first. No one has a mind of their own in there :sob:

11 Likes

Very true. In my opinion In-Game trading is 100% better because it follows the list.

8 Likes

Discord trading is where all the value manipulations happen…in game trading is so much better …I just wish they’d put the music back

10 Likes

Axe of the reaper need drop

10 Likes

tryna convince the common herd, in-game trading is getting influenced by discord trading each and eveyday!

6 Likes

I ain’t saying anything now, let the people handle, when I say my opinion, everyone treats me terribly which hurts me and I fee like"am I getting ignored?" “Am I drunk or something?” “Do I really look like a maniac?” I wish to let the game die as it is…

6 Likes