Only for @Jesse .... no comments

@Jesse sorry for the ping again today
I know you closed the topic earlier but I got no response for it
I want to know is that a fair way?
FAKE FAKE FAKE
Because Jesse my point is that it is a golden badge means it should be hard but all you value changers had joined the forum at the start and all were active in the beginning even if they aren’t anymore
And this badge should mean that people should invite new members and those new members should stay active on the forum for 15 days rather than people inviting already existing members as this does not contribute in any way to promoting the site
Also after you closed it without taking any action stumps and somguy believe that what not defined did was correct and they doing this

Jesse I request you to kindly respond to this as this is not a small thing :sob:
I have worked so much for the forum now and these guys are using unfair means to win galaxy which is completely unfair for me
If the galaxy had to go to a value changer to could directly give them
But you made this contest so that your forum is promoted but I don’t think it is leading anywhere.
I have attached all proofs I felt necessary
I thank dev_harxman for speaking for me but it was not his say or his problem and if he has said anything wrong pls forgive him
Looking for a positive feedback on this not like yesterday
Tysm Jesse

6 Likes

I don’t want any comments or argument over this again like yesterday
So if any of you refuse this claim pls keep it to yourself until Jesse sees to it
Even if anyone replies I won’t reply to it tysm guys

5 Likes

Would you like to tell me how you got a screenshot of this even though your banned in the main server?

2 Likes

The person who chat with you is my friend
So obv he sent that to me

6 Likes

Why wouldn’t he show me what is happening in the main server when I’m not there and that is the only way to gather people on this forum

5 Likes

Also he sent me all the conversation not only this and how he got scared of the fact that you would ban him for speaking against you Even if it was for right

6 Likes

When did i say i will ban him?

3 Likes

3 Likes

He sent me this
But he is too tired of mod logic nowadays but that’s another thing and it is not significant rn

7 Likes

Lol gg great tricks you guys are playing
Now I know what you meant when you told not defined that you will help him win
You won’t ban him but you told bonji

5 Likes

@Jesse why are your mods and value changer teaming up??
Can you tell me
Is 1k clicks easy?
My friend is advertising my giveaway in the server so what’s the issue with that and it’s promoting your site
My giveaway has the maximum number of likes as well as maximum messages that people have sent first time on the forum showing that my giveaway has invited many people on the forum
So how does @bonji has the right to delete his messages and not delete @NotDefinedYet when he was also sending messages every 3 min in the server??
My friend sent the message after like 3 or 4 hours and your mods start their favourism which is highly unprofessional

7 Likes

your friend has been spamming it over and over, like too much

2 Likes

You had sent it every 3 minute
I saw the ss and mod did nothing

5 Likes

When my friend is send it once in 4 hours or so mod start such an unprofessional behavior

5 Likes

no, not rly, it happened only 2 or 3 times

2 Likes

Clearly shows how much they are supporting you and are ready to do everything to make you win
@Jesse if you also want @NotDefinedYet only to win tell me I will give up and stop promoting your site
I’m doing so much even in my time of assignments sparing time for your site and what I get is only disappointment since the race is nearing end
It is showing true colors of notdefined and you mods

6 Likes

i mean, my friends are supporting me, whats wrong with it

2 Likes

Who tf cares for your friend supporting you?
But when they start using they STAFF POWER it becomes the issue

6 Likes

Gg for getting him muted and then banned only :joy::joy::joy:
Okay Jesse your contest just left an innocent to be banned nvm he will be unbanned

5 Likes

What did i mean when i said i was going to help?

2 Likes