My nightmare is coming true

I am very happy about frostbreath because it’s now getting the attention that it deserve. when frostbreath the first time it came to the game, it is the hardest to get in the crate because it only has 0.1 percent chance of getting it, that’s why the demand is very high. When frostbreath in its early stage of its life it doesn’t have that much value. At first everyone is like trying to get it and shark it because they know that someday it will going to raise crazily in the future because it’s really rare and very hard to get that’s why the owner of frostbreath is very hard to be fooled.
First, the design is much better than permafrost because it has a visible trail compare to permafrost, permafrost has trail too but it is just like a tiny dots of ice. Permafrost already defeated arachnophobia in value, maybe it can also defeat axe reaper, because it’s FROST BREATH TIME.

if you want to raise frostbreath more i think you can now try to trade it like this, one frostbreath equal to one axe reaper.

Now it’s so hard to trust which one to keep or which knife is to keep because if you keep some limited knife and someday it may raise or it may drop that’s why it’s so hard to keep a certain item but i think you can keep frost breath and it will not drop fast because it’s really rare and with less dupe

1 Like

Yes, it’s really hard to keep a knife because sometimes it will drop and sometimes it will raise unexpectedly that’s why you should just keep the knife you think that will might raise in the future and regarding frost breath, i think it will slowly raise and it will not drop yet. That’s why some people keep their fae lament or arachnophobia and instead of it being raised , they drop a lot that’s why i think it’s a great investment to keep your frostbreath

1 Like

The value list is based off the community, you can usually just see what’s hyping and whatnot to see what could raise

What a big description :expressionless:

1 Like

Nah frost is trash. Not super old really ugly and way over hyped rn imo. Thinking it’s as good as axer is wild. I think it is likely to follow in DDs footsteps and start dropping in a month or so

1 Like

I don’t mind that you like frostbreath, and I think it’s cool too. But let’s be fr perma is cooler😎

2 Likes

Fr! And older

1 Like

The overlook of permafrost is crazy as permafrost had the same rates as frost breath and was a whole year before frost breath. I can also include the lower player count of the winter 2021 event compared to the winter 2022 event and it is clear that permafrost is rarer and better.

2 Likes

Bro Perma is Frostbreath’s Father
Perma>Frostbreath

2 Likes