Moving community discussion to this forum

MOVING COMMUNITY DISCUSSION TO THE FORUM

Hey @everyone, I’m gonna keep this short and sweet since most of you will say “I’m not reading all that.”

The Community Discussion Discord channel is super messy and hard to read, and usually includes some sort of arguments and name calling. Any important stuff gets lost in the chats.

So, we are moving all of the community discussion to the forum at https://forum.stkvalues.com. We think this will make community discussions a lot more structured. We will still be pinging about interesting discussions you guys come up with using the @Discussion Updates role.

Also, to encourage you to utilize the forums for discussions and what-not, the first person to win all the user-obtainable badges on the forum wins a Galaxy. (see the badges here: STKValues)

MEDALIST MANGLER DRAWING WILL BE DONE SOON. I JUST HAVE TO PUT ALL THE NAMES ON A WHEEL.

Please keep in mind, if the site is laggy, it just means a lot of people are using it at the same time. If it becomes more used in the future, I will upgrade the hosting to account for this.

I wonder who will win every badge.

11 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.