Let's discuss the value of nox and the 1k degree knife

So, nox is now 50k value. Maybe the owner of nox will start knowing the worth of nox reaper. So, in crafting it will become noxium vulcani, let’s assume that the total copy of noxious reaper is 21k+!! So, if 20 nox a day is converted into noxium vulcani, and now there are 1k copies of noxium vulcani. Let’s do the math.

1000 noxium vulcani is equivalent to 20 nox per each noxium vulcani so 1000 noxium vulcani it means 20k noxious reaper is deleted in the game because it is already converted into noxium vulcani that’s why start appreciating your nox because it will become rare in the future because day by day it will get reduce. so if 20k noxious is deleted minus our assumption that the total copy of noxious is 21k then there would be only 1k noxious in the game.

Crafting is really amazing and i hope we can craft 2 fey too and converted it into feyrana, a fey knife that looks like a fish(piranha). In this way value of fey will really raise similar to nox.

It means crafted rare

3 Likes

The fact that nox is getting slowly deleted from circulation doesn’t excuse the fact it is a permanent and obtainable item from crates

3 Likes

I’m confused about this post. Are you saying there are no more nox besides what is already in circulation? How can that be possible when you can still buy the crate?

4 Likes

EXACTLY BRO. Nox definitely can pull Sham if you offer 2-4 and get lucky. Hasn’t happened to me yet but I traded 1 nox for Gloomhammer and we all know that the crafting option should be permanent.

3 Likes

Yes ,even if nox is permanent in crate, the crafting is also permanent. Many players doesn’t want to get nox in crate because it’s hard to get it in crate. Even if nox is 1 percent chance in crate,i would rather buy a crate that are limited than permanent crate, that’s another factor. And even if the crate is permanent the crafting is also permanent it means nox will be more rare than paparoni and other permanent item that’s why it deserves to raise even if it is a permanent item

2 Likes

I don’t think the total copies of nox is 21 thousand. Maybe only less than ten thousand but if we were to assume that there are already 1000 noxium vulcani, then you are right that 20,000 nox will get deleted in the game. This will take so long btw since i think there are only less than 50 of noxium vulcani right now because it’s hard to get 20 nox.

1 Like

Also, while we know that “crafting” a permanent mechanic, do we know that these specific “crafts” are permanent?

@florganborscht1

4 Likes

Imagine 20 paparoni can be crafted. paparoni will also get higher value. But if limited can be crafted , like otr 20 or blood ruby, or axe reaper or fey slycer, this would be great since many people will be interested in those limited. Imagine we can combine corrupt Alfred and corrupt doctor into a new character. It’s really great idea but it can completely lower the copies of the killer because they are limited which can cause imbalance because corrupt alfred has tag #1111. Unlike nox there are balance since you can still get it in the crate that’s why.

Team nox!! I just traded my 2 golden icewall for this nox , 2 golden icewall is 50k but they are so hard to trade ,no one even wants it that’s why I would rather get nox than golden icewall

1 Like

I think we should create another discussion about noxium vulcani, because i feel like it’s really really rare right now and i want to trade my fey for it. So, it would take months or even a year to increase the copy of noxium vulcani into 1000 copies. So right now it is less than 1000 copies. That’s why i want to get noxiim vulcani even though it’s a permanent item

1 Like

don’t trade your fey for it. that would be a bad trade and you will 100% regret it

2 Likes

Don’t trade your fey for the new knife because history will repeat, for example blood ruby we thought it would be the rarest knife in the game 999 but it ended up being duped that’s why it become common. That’s why right now every knife is prone to duping,we are not sure which one is best to invest but it’s still up to you if you will like it

Edit: And also fey is limited while noxium is permanent,who knows maybe you can get 20 nox one day and craft it for yourself that’s why fey is better i think

Edit: Yes it’s really hard to get noxium if you will focus on the crate but if you will get nox in circulation you can find many nox if you focus getting nox in circulation than crate

1 Like

So you are saying don’t trade for the new knife because it’ll be duped?

Is that what you mean?

Maybe we should have devs discuss duping again then? I was under the Impression that duping is fixed and can’t happen. If duping isn’t fixed then why trade at all? If it’s so rampant then all trading should be shut down until duping is fixed… right?

1 Like