Issue with meda, fey and crim owners

Honestly fey owners or any other rare limiteds owner should start having scab owner mindset, never go for a lowball or a offer which is not even close to what u expect, if u don’t get it then just keep it til u get whatever u want, thats how scab went up, the advantage on those items are there limited copies, if theres less fey, crim or meda in market then ppls will eventually start look for them, this exactly how scab went up. Don’t do get desperate trading those items, this how u kill them.

14 Likes

agreed :+1:. Majority of the time it’s people copying others. Stick with the value. Nothing less

9 Likes

a lot of ppl also panic trade

7 Likes

No use, when we tried to save fae, we were called criminals / manipulators. We were tryna stack fae just like you said how snow cab owners stack snow cabs. Even though, they trade it for major Wins, we also tried the same but our enterprise was ruined. But also, I am tryna stack greens just like this one. I have 5 woc20 in my alt too tho.

9 Likes

They aren’t smart with the items, that’s all. People usually purposely trade them for lowballs and it’s infuriating since they do it to value request them to drop when they know they can get more out of these items.

9 Likes

Then can’t u blacklist those users?

6 Likes

Axer lovers currently killing cdoc and next target is Fey, some guy took crazy Ls just for to request fey drop

8 Likes

Fey for axer set is crazy :skull:

9 Likes

Just a bunch of smooth brained people who don’t know what they actually have.

9 Likes

Yes,

That’s why I’m stacking limiteds.

Won’t be able to pry any of them out of my cold dead hands once I get enough of them.

7 Likes

I knew ppls were manipulating fey with bad trades done on porpuse for to panic fey owners and make it drop

but using photoshop is crazy

8 Likes

Manipulators crazy lmao, btw this guy requested fey for axer set :skull:

7 Likes

Pretty sure this feller just got called out yesterday in Stkvalue server as well for editing trades. Sad that some people take the time to do that & for what? :skull:

8 Likes

it’s disappointing. good thing our team caught on though. they’re awesome

7 Likes

He is also a manipulator blacklisted too

7 Likes

And people for example getting fey with axer and some add and then trading it “with profit” which is a half set extra…

7 Likes

Ewwww, there we were tryna save limiteds. Here he / she is killing limiteds!! :skull::sob::lying_face::broken_heart:

3 Likes

what do you mean???

4 Likes

LOL,

Some value manipulator traded me 2 Fey today for two axe r/goldbar.

Those Fey will never be released back into circulation for below stkvalue.

Just keep accumulating them…

4 Likes

Sadly rare limiteds dropped…

2 Likes