If we delete all of the dupe fey, the value of fey will come back to 18million

Hello everyone, is there any way for me to determine if my fey slycer is dupe? Because i have read that the only way is to find someone with a dupe fey and if we trade “both dupe” it means there would be an error and if your fey is clean then there would be no error.

Is there any way for me to know my fey is dupe without involving any one? Because I don’t have someone to check if my fey is dupe, is there any easier way to tell if my fey is dupe? Because many people wants to make the dupe to be untradable now and i am hoping that my fey is not dupe, because if my fey is not clean then i am planning to trade it with another clean fey slycer because i want to agree now with the idea of making the dupe untradable.

I have an idea, since the developer can now determine which one is a dupe. For example i have 3 fey 2 is clean , then why not seperate already the 2 clean fey and the fake fey slycer will be labeled already as “dupe” in their photo, so instead of it being untradable they can be tradable but lower value compare to true fey, because in this way we can sacrifice the value of dupe fey to raise the true “one and only” fey slycer.

For Short, dupe knife will be separated already, what i mean they will become a new different knife that can be differentiated from the real ones.

2 Likes

There isn’t a way I know of to differ real and duped items without external help

1 Like

Honestly, dupes are not getting deleted. I think we should focus on stopping duping instead of getting rid of dupes, you realize that people paid there value to get those items. Players would lose there value if this happened. I think we just need to leave dupes alone, and instead put a stop to creating more copies

2 Likes

There isn’t any duping exploit out rn as far as we know

1 Like