I really need help

So basically i joined a server and when i was killer i glitched through the vent in papa ronis’s map. This player was typing and he was the last one so i ended up killing him and he got mad and reported me to the devs for glitching.

1 Like

I don’t know if this can actually get me banned

2 Likes

I don’t think you will get ban for that, glitching is not part of the Roblox or stk terms, this guy was clearly just overreacting because you killed him🤣

2 Likes

Alright thanks Derpy.

2 Likes

I disagree with derpy

We know that people glitch and it does affect gameplay - imho it’s circumventing the game and the rules are clear.

I’d stop glitching and you should be fine going forward if it’s just 1 report.

Some servers will happily mass report

As for the rules they are pretty clear and obvious to me

2 Likes

Therefore do I base it as an irrelevant tension. There may be possibilities that he actually glitched? No one would hack down a system just to kill a person intentionally.

4 Likes

Glitching is Bug Abuse

3 Likes

but it’s not like I’m using it all the time

i used it one time to be funny and i didn’t think that he would be there typing in the chat

1 Like

Although it may be bug abuse, people use it all the time and have received no punishment, I think bugs like flying and infinite jump are serious, but wall clipping is used all the time and I don’t think it would result in getting ban

1 Like

First you said it’s not part of the terms - now you’ve been shown it IS part of the terms and concede it is abuse

There is really NO excuse for it. Just because they haven’t cracked down on glitching doesn’t mean they won’t at some point

Also I wouldn’t advise anyone to post in a game forum that they are circumventing the game…

1 Like

Imo all glitching bugs need to be fixed ASAP. @Jesse or whoever is in charge or can contact the people in charge, pls make that a top priority as so many people just hide out of the map for the entirety of the game. It’s not part of the game, it’s illegal, and yet so many “pros” aka level 100s use it allll the time

4 Likes

Do you find it is higher levels? I find it’s low levels likely testing out their hacking skills

The wall glitching was recently fixed I thought in this new update?

The WORST was the last event and people glitching in to the vault!!!

To OP, it’s not really about you so I hope my response doesn’t seem harsh. I barely even chat in the game because of people reporting so just be cautious in the future - that’s all you can do

3 Likes

Yes this.

To JJ I wouldn’t worry about it. But you’re on the radar now so be careful.

2 Likes

Yeah it seems to be a lot of mostly 80-100 level people to me, but all do it fs. Basically imo the only ones trying to do it are the ones who take stk seriously and those are usually higher levels. Omg I really hope it’s fixed, that would be great. I haven’t noticed cuz I don’t glitch

2 Likes

I was just playing today and sadly there was a level 100 glitching through every wall possible as usual… so i don’t think it’s fixed☹️

2 Likes

To be real, is going trough a wall that big of a deal. No one should be ban for that, it’s done all the time, fixing it would be the best thing to do because it’s such a simple harmless bug it is not severe enough to get someone ban

2 Likes

He called it X-ray and he kept calling me an alt user so i kinda do feel like he was overreacting to the situation

1 Like

Sounds to me like you found yourself a good ol KAREN😂

3 Likes

just don’t bug abuse to avoid these situations

3 Likes