I get annoyed when i play with high level players

First of all, let me say that not all high level players are like this.

I tend not to like playing with high level players. i realize that not all high level players are like this, but most high level players i’ve seen are very toxic.

Most high level players I’ve seen will pick a fight with the killer when they die, calling the killer a “camper” or “targeter”. even if the killer isn’t really a camper or targeter. they seem to play with this weird confidence that they’re going to win every game because they’re high level. or they just want to take out their anger on the killer.

Am i the only one who sees these toxic high level players a lot? :thinking:

7 Likes

shit bro they all hiding in the same fucking place and calling me a camper, btw their level are at about 80 to 100

8 Likes

As this picture alone shows, they always pick fights by saying “camper” or “targeter”. They don’t want to admit that they were defeated because their skills were terrible :rofl:

8 Likes

they are all trash without their friends on their side bro, well i dont give a fucking shit for it, im just keep minding my own businness rather than joining in their stupid ass conversation

9 Likes

you anooy me too :imp:

5 Likes

yeah it’s annoying they should delete people above the level 68

8 Likes

When i get a server sweep and using grim reaper or any other killer in a 75+ or 45+ they call me a camper, while they’re all reviving instantly and i HAVE to go back and get them. Like IT’S NOT MY FAULT YOUR ALL REVIVING ALL AT THE SAME TIME. And it looks like i’m camping when i’m trying not to. Then, when first person dies they start spamming “:clown_face:Why are you targeting man your such a huge target :nerd_face:”. IT’S ANNOYING

8 Likes

i’m level 88 tho and i’m the victim of the problem

7 Likes

nuh uh blawg i didnt

8 Likes

same bro it happened to me alot like shit bro they are all braindead

9 Likes

No cuz the other day this freaking level 100 was boutta get killed by me so he glitched through a wall to the exit and escaped and then said EZ! Like bro obviously you cheated play fair

10 Likes

i feel like most of us aren’t innocent, i would also try to glitch

6 Likes

completely agree the other day i killed almost the whole server without camping and they got angry and accused me of doing and another time some idiot told me they new the devs personally and were gonna report me it was pretty funny

9 Likes

Can’t remember the last time I played a round, me want more profit in trade servers

3 Likes