How to have rich inventory

iโ€™ve been stuck withs 1m worth of inventory literally killing it slowly guide me :raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2:

5 Likes

You have to take risks on trades, watch the evolution of values according to demand, sometimes you also have to buy new items as soon as the update is released and try to trade them with a significant value, for example, Radiant Heartseeker, I bought it directly and I sold it for fey or the equivalent, I did it 4 times and I therefore obtained 4fey thanks to this event, so 40Million values, itโ€™s just that you have to follow developments and take risks. also, be careful because there are a lot of people who try to scam so that they too gain value in their inventory

Good luck for after :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Iโ€™ve been buying items for soo long, but ya know its always the bad trades for me. the riskying knifes is effective to me, I got one time 2 pols for dds and my inven keeps going although, sometimes lucks comes rarely or alwaysโ€‹:sob::sob::sob:

5 Likes

Heres the thing, this is for a normal person to have this trading issue, not someone with 150k+ coins or a bag of cash behind their chair.

I would say do trades that barely anyone else does and go from there.
Go for items that are hard to find but underrated.
Those will boost your inv.

8 Likes

new update, buy crates get knifes and trade them quickly. people overpay alllll the time for new update items. although you should be quick because the hype calms down after a while

10 Likes