How do people actually get the high value stuff?

Ill be in servers where level 30s have tons and tons of good knifes or killer’s, this isnt specified just to low levels but any level how did you actually get items, was it just money?

3 Likes

For some people it’s alt accounts, and they are actually higher level og players. Also level doesn’t matter if you’re a good trader and know value and demand

2 Likes

Chances are its probably their alt account

3 Likes

There is also the chance that it’s someone who discovered trading earlier than others and spends all there time in the trade server

2 Likes

See i dont understand that either, ill spend like an hour in the trade server but ill only be given the absolute worst offers and even if i give a good offer they just decline without word

2 Likes

It takes a lot of patience. If you’re not having luck try again at a later time. Also you have to have realistic expectations of what items you can trade for. You can always post what you are trading here as well - you never know. Good luck.

Oh also in response to your OP - I had two accounts and just moved all my items into one account. I’ve also been playing since 2021 so I accumulated a lot.

2 Likes

Sometimes I go 2 hours without making a single trade, other times I make several good ones a day. It’s all about patience and not selling yourself short

2 Likes

Buy low and sell high.

Stack things that you think will go up.

If/when they go up, trade for stable things.

Lather, rinse & repeat :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@florganborscht1

3 Likes

I personally find magic to be quite useful
If not magic, usually a quick stop at the local maccies help

1 Like

Alt accounts, Buy it online, or maybe they are just lazy to grind

1 Like