Getting 1k unique link clicks and daily login

Bro there are not even 1k people in the forum yet and 30% have just made their account and disappeared with only like 100 or Max 200 active so how can we get 1k clicks?
Also @Jesse so we have to reply or react or post message for counting towards our constant 100 day streak?? Or it goes on if we just come online daily?

6 Likes

Also the great share award as I can see belong only to @Jesse or @Fezco (because of the manipulation link that Jesse posted)
So this can be won only my people who are in some power which is actually unfair because even if we post a link in official server
Mods will ban our warn us for advertisement and if we dm we will be warned for dm advertisement and since we don’t have any specific position as value changer or cm or mod
Why will people even take our post seriously and click on the link and won’t be afraid that it can be a scam link?
So I believe that criteria should be removed or a little bit reduced along with the 1k clicks on external link
guys give your views here for @Jesse to notice and keep liking the post

5 Likes

I don’t think you have to spam ping Jesse, in sure he saw the first time. I nor disagree or agree but it would be cool if we the site could display your streak and not your current days visited. This way we will know if we have broken our streak

9 Likes

Yes exactly and also 1k clicks is not gonna be achieved easily or in near future because forum itself does not have 1k members

5 Likes

Fair point

9 Likes

yes gold badges and silver are hard really and some bronze are hard too

6 Likes

Other badges are fair this is galaxy no noob knife
So it’s fair that it is hard to get
But only thing is about the 1k clicks which is not achievable now since there are no 1k members and I don’t see them coming in the near future

4 Likes

People can still click the link even if they don’t have an account

7 Likes

I don’t think they can and even if they can how do we get them to come to this forum
I sent like to a group with 20 people playing stk and they just ignore it😩

5 Likes

Great share and Famous link badges are crazy

7 Likes

Exactly xd

3 Likes

Stumps alr has 190 clicks.
I have 150 clicks and it’s only 1/8 from 1000 :joy:

7 Likes

On what post

7 Likes
7 Likes