FEY Manipulation Proof (as of March 19th, 2024)

We have seen a recent influx of photoshopped/edited images of Fey’s Slycer trades being value requested and sent around in trade chat. We see these trades and are actively working to combat them from being spread. Traders beware and ensure you know what your items are truly worth. Form your own opinion and don’t necessarily follow in others footsteps

As always, STKValues will not stand for manipulation of any kind. Proof will be attached to this message for you to view yourselves. We believe that transparency is key for the list to succeed. It is also important that you know what is happening behind closed doors. IF you see manipulation, do not be afraid to report it. This way we can keep trade going smoothly.

10 Likes

Is very clear fey is being manipulated with bad trades done on porpuse for to scare out fey owners but using photoshop is crazy lmao, axer lovers going wild

10 Likes

Lol, go find the users in the trading channel of both servers and expose their discord IDs.

10 Likes

Obviously we can’t have nice things cause of broke toxic mfs

11 Likes

It is indeed disturbing to note the manipulation around Fey’s exchanges, a reality which unfortunately seems to be confirmed over time. What you describe recalls a worrying trend observed for several months in trading, where a few ill-intentioned individuals can considerably disrupt the perceived value of objects. The discovery of one case of manipulation is already alarming, but the idea that there could be more, operating in the shadows, is even more worrying. The intentional loss trading, aimed at devaluing Fey, shows the extent to which trading servers have become playgrounds for those seeking to profit at the expense of others.

This recalls the cases of Medalist and Crimson or even Fae, which were once knifes of great value but whose appreciation seems to have deteriorated over time. The decline in appreciation for limited items is a disconcerting phenomenon and raises questions about the current dynamics of the value list or more precisely how people influence this value which is sometimes not deserved, in my opinion the limited should have better values!

Sorry to say it but I think I agree with some people who find that values have been a bit all over the place lately even if I respect the work of value changers and your work, but certain values of item should be better adapted and I thank Jesse for opening a forum here: Thoughts on the Current Structure of the Value List

10 Likes

Disclose the users and create a blog like that fae one, exposing us… We want justice, don’t we?

10 Likes

They’re being posted by alt accounts. Impossible to tell who’s actually behind it as of right now.

11 Likes

Just trade for them when offered low and pull them out of circulation when it’s possible for you to do so.

I have a bunch that will never be released again : )

8 Likes

Yes, all we can do is hang on to them and ask for better offers

9 Likes

What I will do with that if not tradable
fey

7 Likes

@Jesse @Fezco

Can we PM.

You know who this is : )

5 Likes

Respectfully, we can build the STK we want to live in.

We hold all cards.

Empire can strike back : )

6 Likes

Fey is most underrated knife in game like woc20 and crimson and meda now thats my opinion

5 Likes

Like i always say, Fey will raise

7 Likes

Ihope it rise and meda and crimson too

5 Likes

I dont think meda or crim will ever raise becuase of it being consistently handed out by cms and devs

7 Likes

Definitely not medalist for sure

3 Likes

Medalist is an infinite copy item that isn’t really sought for despite its rarity,it can’t raise due to that,and therefore can only drop

4 Likes