Edit : just random fighting .... Ignore this topic 😅

@Chrissy @NotDefinedYet @polar0750 I honestly believe that Lucia and Riley raise is not fair and the proof you guys provided just show that people overpaying for it
The person giving Lucia or Riley is not seen
Just because some people decide to over pay for an item does not mean it raise
This has been a scam in trading for long and since now value changers have right to change values themselves I feel you should solve it
The scam is
People over paying for some items and hoarding them and continuous value requesting and when they post many requests of them overpaying it makes people believe that it is raising which is not the case
I have 7 axe if I give 2 axe and make 4 fey out of it does not mean fey is 7m
Exactly like this
Stop increasing value because people who give are giving op and value requesting
If there are people who are even trading the same other than those who gave op then only item should increase

4 Likes

Well to be fair. If your willing to op for an item then that means its needing an increase right? I mean the point is that you have to op to get it. Therefore the vakue should raise. I do check personally for manipulation. I check logs chats and whatever sources i have. We do our best to catch what we can.
Also if you can get fey for solo axe r then why would you give x 2 axe r? The only reason anyone would have to give x 2 axe r for fey is because they cant get it solo. Also why would you give so much knowing one or 2 trades wont raise the item? That means you let them double the profit and you in return lost double as well…
So think it through. If those trying to manipulate are purposely losing alot of values to obtain the goal and with no guarantees? Then why would they attempt it?
We appreciate your input and hope you understand what i said? Your def a loyal player and we value you.

3 Likes

No there are just some people trading Riley and Lucia and they don’t know any offer and some just offer them op saying it should raise
But the other person just accept seeing it is op and won’t even care

3 Likes

Yes ik exactly but some can just trade with friends and not trading back
Hmmmm ik you guys check
Just saw the increase and was surprised because I have friends who have multiple of it and they would give it even for 1 nox or even free
And those people who give op just hoard the items and value request waiting for it to increase and seeing them some others too stay giving op and value request and when value finally increases they get profit

3 Likes

Just wanna say that some people having the item don’t trade and others giving op Even when they’re is no need just to see it raising isn’t fair
The person receiving items value request should be taken more in concern because it is what they get for that item and lose for the ones giving
But the person giving is giving a lose trade only because they want to see it raising and ones raised people demand at least 50k op to current value saying it just increase and will increase more which helps them get back the lose to a win or fair

3 Likes

Or if you are exhausted of how the system of value requesting works, you can always just not use the value list. A better option than all this.

3 Likes

Bro who even follows your trend? Such creep value you have for all the items in your mind idk who would even do those trades
And I just gave my opinion and tbh I don’t use the value list but the people in trading do so have to have it appropriate to get the trades that are right rather than being op only because of some giving op @Mosterfan

3 Likes

I tried to give casual and straightforward advice and what I received is some S-tier douchebag feedback.

I’ll stop helping dipshits from now on.

3 Likes

You never help you tell people do some bad investments and many lose because of that

5 Likes

Elaborate it then. I’ve been trading far longer in this game than you.

3 Likes

Idk from where the value you tell people to trade for come
Never known

4 Likes

I’m not using the goddamn values from the value list. Hell, I haven’t used the list in months.

3 Likes

I don’t keep records of those trades you tell but I have seen far lose trades you tell then being win
No hard feelings but this is the truth

3 Likes

Because you were removed from value changer?

3 Likes

I said what tf trades are YOU referring about me making?

3 Likes

Making imaginary value and asking that when people give you offer which no one would ever give

3 Likes

I resigned from it, not removed. Huge difference. Assuming stuff isn’t a good thing for you.

3 Likes

Alright Alright, so tell me this. Are you WILLING to directly use the values from the value list 99% of the time?

3 Likes

Assuming value isn’t good too
It is because of you proud people only that trading is more demand based and not value based
Who keep saying value list as trash

3 Likes

Deadass I can assume tf values I want to. There’s no rules im breaking from it.

3 Likes