Discussion on Papa Roni's Value

So Papa Roni is one of the first killers in the game. He even has cool features like getting knocked by him turns you into pizza or his custom laugh and killer music. He is only valued at 37,500, i’m not saying he should rise i just want to know if your thoughts of his value is fair.
images (12)
Roni moth is officially June

4 Likes

He easily gets voldar/malvus sets, or even a 100k knife every now and then. He should definitely rise

3 Likes

Should he be over 150k?

Wellll I think that’s a little too high​:joy: but who knows he might get something like axe f ig :thinking:

1 Like

I have noticed that papa pretty easily gets 100k, I think I will trade one away for proof so that he can raise

2 Likes

He is a permanent item meaning anyone can get him at any time they want. Demand for Papa Roni is balanced becuase of this and I think Papa Roni’s value is fair for his rarity

1 Like

Nahh even if he’s permanent he pretty easily pulls 100k just cuz his demand is so high. Since when did papa ever get traded for 37k😭

1 Like

His demand isn’t high at all, i doubt it coukd pull devotion or cold heart without you sharking someone

1 Like

Nah he fs could, and if not then he could get malvus set and malvus set easilyyyy pulls devotion/cold heart

1 Like

I’d maybe give a smoldered chest spec for him I think that’s the most I would give.

1 Like

Welll with the current value of those that’s hella overpay still :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Oh hell nah not 150k I didn’t even know those went up lol

2 Likes

Lmao almost lost hella😭

2 Likes

Value Changers only look at these points whenever they’d like to discuss about a value of a certain item:-

• Proofs which satisfy the general’s demand. if they want to raise / drop an item.
  • Trades amongst people, who do not value request

The case with papa roni,

• Yes it pulls overpays, like 1 set, or even 100k value.
  • On the other hand, it gets underpaid by 25k rare killers in trades often.

Overall, it is a permanent item but temporarily it should raise to atleast 50k.
100k items get 1 set
half set = 25k
1 set - 50k, that is they pull overpays.

If they decide to raise papa roni to 100k, they should also raise half sets to 50k each to balance the equilibrium.

1 Like

Yes, I agree that certain sets should rise like mal set and voldar set bc those easily pull 50k for each half of those sets. Also another problem is that a lot of people don’t want to trade papa for mal/vol set bc even tho it’s overpay papa alone costs more gems than those sets…

1 Like