Direwick tent is so underrated

Hear me out, radiant desire is currently worth more and it cost around the same. Plus when radiant was up for sale there was the 2x coin update so that definitely helped. Tent looks so sickkkkk it’s clearly the 2nd best cabin and it should be worth at least 600k🤷🏼‍♀️

4 Likes

Tent kinda tiny though

1 Like

2x coins helped but you still had to grind alot to get radiant hs

2 Likes

How is 150k coins and the 999 gems for the tent the same?

2 Likes

2 Likes

I think she is talking about radiant desire which is 75k coins and radiant heartseeker is 150k coins

2 Likes

Yes, direwick tent is very underrated, but direwick tent is 3.5 rarity while radiant desire is 6.5 in rarity, i think rarity is one factor for value of an item but direwick tent is already 400k that’s why i think it’s already a lot for a cabin

2 Likes

I forgot how many gems it was - regardless it doesn’t equal 150k coins

3 Likes

I was talking about radiant desire, that’s why I said it’s unfair for it to be 600k rn while tent is 400

2 Likes

Yeah I can see how the rarity would factor in, but idk how that is determined… wouldn’t tent have fewer copy’s cuz there wasn’t a 2x coin update when it was released? Not sure how it works tbh. All I’m saying is looking at tent and desire side by side it’s pretty obvious that tent> desire imo

2 Likes

People scared of spiders :skull:

1 Like

That’s the thing lmao, I’m scared of spiders but that’s part of my attraction to tent and arach in a way, like this is a spider that can’t hurt me so to me it’s just super cool. Idk if that makes sense. (Arach hanging over the tent bed looks so sickkkkkk btw)

1 Like

Yeah that is true, but it’s well detailed unlike snow cab :sob: (cuz let’s be honest snow cab is amazing but… it’s got a literal sleeping bag for decoration :sob::sob::sob:)

2 Likes

Ohh I have to try that set up thanks for the idea

3 Likes