Did you get the Mystifier knife 😎

IMG_4225

11 Likes

I think a lot of people got this knife

8 Likes

Sadly no. Is it still available to get or no?

8 Likes

as far as i am aware it’s still ongoing.

If you want to solve the puzzle…

-First gather 13 people in a private server (v2.18.5) and gather within the circle.

-Turn on AFK and then say the phrase “RELINQUISH THE PRIZE” in all caps at the same time with ALL the other people in the server.

-You will then recieve “The Mystifier”

5 Likes

i still haven’t

5 Likes

Let’s get a group together and get it.

I don’t have it either.

@florganborscht1

7 Likes

I’m going to say MANY people still don’t have it.

I’m surprised at the 100s that still don’t and the amount of folks trying but can’t get a group together; Almost no one under level 50 has it.

People who have it don’t want to help anymore and not everyone is in same TZ to gather

I actually think there should have been a rare drop on this one, if you complete it multiple times which would have compelled help.

Maybe someone here can create a few meet-ups for it

6 Likes

The main reason people don’t want to is effort, cus they could be doing something else

5 Likes

Ironic given the when we all work together part of the riddle

I’m holding out hope I’ll get a rare drop for hosting 300 private puzzle completions

5 Likes

I do not have it

6 Likes

that part of the hint had 2 meanings

4 Likes

Ok TYSM for the info

4 Likes

yeah many + 50 accounts don’t even have it
IF it becomes tradeable it’ll be rare

4 Likes

Unfortunately I didn’t. We scheduled a group to finally get it but they removed it the day before

4 Likes

it’s tradeable!

2 Likes

I did quite a few groups tbh and tried really hard to get everyone the knife - even within the groups I had it was hard - people would have hissy fits and almost NO folks who already had it would join :frowning:

Too many variables to get the groups to 13

2 Likes