Crimson, Fey, Medalist

Iam here to talk about best 3 tradable items in stk ppl always used to give low and bad offers for them and they kill them by axe r but the truth axe r is not good really if you see it in other games you will see it is trash not good really and if you looked good you will see how much fey crimson and medalist are much cooler and have cool effects and trails but how about rarity people continue always say they are trash because they are duped if we will say about most less rare of them it was has 600 copy but if we supossed it duped much and its copies became like more than 1k and jesse said he banned much accounts and he deleted some of them and there are owners left too with fey before since long time and may there are owners left since months so we will say its copies are 1k not even less that still ver rare out of million people join stk its chance will be like 0.0001 or 0.00001 and thats very rare ofc same with medalist which even has less copies and crimsons too ijust hope people who have them dont trade them for that offers they are best items in games really and very cooljust keep it until you get good offer only if you want wins and flips just try trade other items not this best 3 items in games people just used to say they are trash and duped and they dont know axe r is duped much like them too but the differnce this limiteds still very rare ofc

13 Likes

Save the photo

4 Likes

Immediately raise Fey’s value before it fails

3 Likes

@robbyfirdaus yes we shouod rise it ofc sorry because ididnt reply fast Iam sorry

5 Likes

BROOO, omg why people still trying to drop fey, let me just point out that this player is definitely a noob, cause he is literally trying to drop the knife he just traded for XD, sigh* and these are the kinds of people that are controlling STK values :sob:

6 Likes

@DerpyDuke_YT dont worry man there are much people try rise it too and it will still best knife knifes in game

6 Likes

nuh uh

3 Likes

@May if you said to me in dm you dont want iwas will say np ofc but it is rude and bad for me to post my dm here and show it for ppl and say nuh you are adult not kid but anyways I am notmsurprised all ppl was rude with me so u are not first girl and wont be last girl

5 Likes