Crafting Update

TLDR; the crafting update will effectively cause older items like nox that have tons in circulation to become more rare, and possibly more valuable.

With the introduction of crafting, players can now take a bunch of their old items from crates and trade them in for a singular new item. When a player proceeds with crafting, it will delete all of those items that they used from circulation. This will cause those items to become more rare. And, with them being more rare, more value could come with that as well.

5 Likes

It seems like all the items come from the permanent crates. Do we know if this crafting update is permanent or how long the event will last?

4 Likes

This is one of the coolest updates EVER. Ty to all who were involved in making it. LOVE how original it is

3 Likes

Crafting is permanent, yes.

3 Likes

So the crate is permanent too?:frowning:

3 Likes

It isn’t - he didn’t say that…

3 Likes

Ik but I’ve heard it from others that it is so idk

3 Likes

Yes, crate is permanent

3 Likes

5 Likes

Ok Ty sm I don’t have discord so this helps a lot :pray:t2:

4 Likes

At first i didn’t understand it but i got used to it and now i have most of their knife

2 Likes

Legend. Thank you for sharing

4 Likes

For me flotsam its fair if it will be 100k.
Mysti 300k.
New crafted items if they are permanent 12.5k or max 25k. If they will be limited <100k.

2 Likes

Is crafting perminant?

3 Likes

Yes and they will add more knifes to crafting

4 Likes

Also Flotsam Direwick is now tradable

3 Likes

Is there a new puzzle to unscramble? The words behind the wrench recipe?

5 Likes

yes of course

1 Like

But the super cyan has to be at least 375-400k right? Ik it’s permanent but it’s gotta be higher than og slycer cyan

1 Like

I genuinely have no clue how values will be made for craft items atm, they are getting mixed offers, I recently got noxium volcani, and I was offered blood ruby, then I was offered frost breath and empress bow, and then I ended up excepting an offer of frost breath and c maya. These are all VERY different offers, I think it wil take a while for craft items to get a value that it consistently gets. But I trust in value changers and I know that no matter what happens, its probably the best.

4 Likes